Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The party begins - again!

Okay. How many times have I started and stopped blogs? Too many to count. I'm not consistent. I try. I really do. Hopefully this will be different. And by this, perhaps I mean, my life.

I have been out of work for nearly 6 months (again). This time I have filled my time with yoga and writing and other various adventures and positive experiences. Oh and looking for work, of course.

Having this free time shouldn't mean moping around and wallowing in the "I'm a loser" pool. Especially at my age. It should be an opportunity that few have to explore. Explore the city you live in - in my case Los Angeles. To explore who you are. To feel the sunshine dripping on your face, not just to see what it looks like from outside your office window (if you are lucky enough to have a window).

So, once again here I am. Shining or at least trying to. The year is over in less than 6 months.
Where will I be? Will I be in love? Employed? Will my book be launched to great success? Will my passion truly be my surfboard carrying through this tidal wave? (yes, that cheesy). But, seriously? Will it?

The countdown is on.



No comments:

Post a Comment